Monday, May 28, 2012

Posting this retroactively or whatever.

So, things I was grateful for on Monday the 28th!

#1 FUN Good Music
I sometimes forget that music is good for having fun, too, and not just being deep and thoughtful or soothing. And fun is just as important as solace. I listened to half the soundtrack of Jekyll and Hyde on Monday and was having so much fun singing along to the crazy songs while I was cleaning the apartment. I also listened to my angela jpop cd from my very first anime convention, and I'd forgotten how cool the songs actually are! It gave me lots of happy feelings.

#2 Energy
I had so much energy during Memorial Day weekend, it was crazy! But on Monday I started feeling a little sleepy again and since then I have been even more sleepy. I was so happy though, and so I think it counts to say I was grateful for the energy I had and the will to do things.

No comments:

Post a Comment